PetroStrat is a leading provider of integrated geoscience services, delivering best in class geological subsurface solutions to the energy industry.
We bring together the data, analytical services and world leading expertise under one roof to deliver the science that underpins and de-risks subsurface modelling.
PetroStrat has years of in-house experience offering integrated geoscience services on exploration and development acreage around the world. We provide subsurface solutions across biostratigraphy and sedimentology / reservoir geology to:
- support hydrocarbon discovery and IOR
- develop subsurface understanding and modelling
- support critical engineering decisions in real time
- support energy transition initiatives – CCUS, decommissioning and risk management.
With headquarters and dedicated laboratory in Conwy, North Wales and satellite offices in St. Albans and Houston (USA) we specialise in the provision of high resolution, quantitative reservoir scale studies and wellsite (real time) biostratigraphic services.
Our Mission Statement
- To champion and promote integrated geological services, in particular Biostratigraphy and Sedimentology. We aim to dispel any misconceptions that oil-field Palaeontology may be “old school” and develop new applications for fundamental “real rock” based services.
- To be the service provider of choice, recognised for high quality, timely and cost-effective solutions, and a genuine multidisciplinary service range (micropalaeontology, nannopalaeontology, palynology and sedimentology).
- To maintain competitive advantage by utilising superior in-house laboratories, employing scientists of the highest calibre and applying fully quantitative methods as standard.
- To ensure knowledge transfer to our clients, imparting real understanding of the subsurface.
- To recognise the value of our staff and fulfil ambitions for development and training.
Why Choose Us?
At PetroStrat, we provide a world-class service to our valued clients. We offer bespoke services to meet even the most demanding of needs.