PetroStrat Ltd is a Stratigraphic Consultancy that provides a comprehensive suite of integrated geological services to the Oil & Gas industry. We offer full service palaeontology (micropalaeontology, nannopalaeontology and palynology) together with sedimentology/reservoir geology services (including core logging, petrography, log and image log interpretation, etc.).
With headquarters and dedicated laboratory in Conwy, North Wales and satellite offices in St. Albans and Houston (USA) we specialise in the provision of high resolution, quantitative reservoir scale studies and wellsite (real time) biostratigraphic services.
Our vision is to be the world’s leading Stratigraphic Consultancy, developing new applications for key geological services.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
- To champion and promote integrated geological services, in particular Biostratigraphy and Sedimentology. We aim to dispel any misconceptions that oil-field Palaeontology may be “old school” and develop new applications for fundamental “real rock” based services.
- To be the service provider of choice, recognised for high quality, timely and cost-effective solutions, and a genuine multidisciplinary service range (micropalaeontology, nannopalaeontology, palynology and sedimentology).
- To maintain competitive advantage by utilising superior in-house laboratories, employing scientists of the highest calibre and applying fully quantitative methods as standard.
- To ensure knowledge transfer to our clients, imparting real understanding of the subsurface.
- To recognise the value of our staff and fulfil ambitions for development and training.