The stratigraphic development of the Coniacian to Albian sections on the Halten and Dønna Terraces and the Vøring Basin.
- Robust stratigraphic framework and sequence stratigraphy for the Albian to Coniacian section.
- Date and correlate potential sand developments on a basin scale.
- Document the development of unconformable intervals around the basin margins and aid prediction of potential sand sourcing.
- Develop a set of local biostratigraphic events for use in further
nannopalaeontologyto sectionto assist in correlation.
- Microfacies and sequence characterisation.
- Quantitative analyses for each discipline – focus on the reservoir sections.
- 520 consistent paly analyses, 415
nannoanalyses, 415 micro analyses.
- 5 correlation panels showing biostratigraphic, chronostratigraphic and sequence stratigraphic interpretations.
- Raw data from new analyses delivered in StrataBugs format.
- Project correlations and interpretations available in ODM3™ format (www.odmweb.com), allowing integration with corporate databases (e.g. OpenWorks™).
- Hard copy and digital report formats (Adobe Acrobat™).
- Seminars and follow-up.